Friday, October 1, 2010

Supergirl Turn













Superman/Batman Apocalypse hit the shelves last Tuesday. I had the good fortune to be asked to do the designs for this movie. Even though I don't consider myself a character designer, it was a lot of fun and a lot of stress trying to emulate Michael Turner's style. Special thanks goes out to Jeff Johnson for doing a ton of the heavy lifting with the finishes, turns and, and incidental designs.

Produced and Directed by Lauren Montgomery.

I'll post the other main characters once I finish my work for the week.

6 comments:

Candace Chao said...

awesome sam! loved the movie :)

SaintAegis said...

Sam, I loved the designs in this movie! Good stuff man.

Amanda Li said...

more posts Sam!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool, looking forward for the other main characters.

Mairon said...

Very cool your job,very nice , i like a lot!

Flavio Silva said...

Very cool! 10! 1000!